You’ve Discovered One of the Best Golf Courses in Virginia Noted for it's Scottish Links Design. We're running a promotion for a FREE Golf Trip for Two to Scotland!
To enter our contest, (nothing to buy) go here!
"Like Playing Golf In Scotland Without the Cost of the Airfare!"
If you play golf and are near Fredericksburg or Richmond, Pendleton Golf Club is a must-play! This impressive 18-hole public golf course winds through the tranquil landscapes of Ruther Glen...just off I95 exit 110.
Designed by Thomas Walker, former lead designer for Gary Player—Pendleton Golf Club is known as one of the most challenging courses on the East Coast. And for good reason ... from the tips, Pendleton stakes it position as a true challenge for any golfer. You'll know right when you see the scorecard ... as the course stretches to just over 7,000 yards!
As you crush your driver down the plush fairway on the PAR 5 hole #1—through the thick-wooded 1200 acre preserve—you'll discover a new living, breathing course known to many as "Fredericksburg's best kept secret!"
7 Reasons To Play Pendleton Today:
- Convenient Location: Pendleton is only a hop and a skip from two great Virginian cities. The course lies just 30 minutes north of Richmond and 20 minutes south of Fredericksburg. Get directions here.
- Five Tees—Suiting Any Skill Level: Pendleton Golf Club is accommodating to each and every golfer's ability. Stretching to tour-pro caliber from the black tees or plays at a very enjoyable 4500 yards from the red tees.
- Fully Stocked Golf Shop: Once you stroll into the Pendleton Pro Shop you'll see a variety of top quality golf equipment. All the top-brands are waiting for you to try out ... Titleist, no problem. Callaway, you bet ya! Ping—tailored to your specs...Plus all the apparel and accessories so you can look your best and play your best at Pendleton!
- Smooth-Rolling Greens: Forget about bumpy greens and un-readable putts. The smooth-rolling greens at Pendleton will give you the opportunity to shoot your new low ... Come see for yourself!
- Practice Facilities: Our practice facility is more than just a driving range; it is a place to work on all aspects of your game, try new equipment, and receive top golf instruction from our PGA Professionals.
- Dine, Drink, & Relax: It doesn't matter if you're starving or just need a cold beverage after a round ... we have you covered! Serving hot breakfast, lunch, or after-golf meal and everything in between.
- IMPECCABLE VALUE: Golfers travel from all over Fredericksburg, Richmond, and everywhere in between for one reason—you simply cannot beat the golf experience at Pendleton for what you pay. And if you're on a budget, be sure to check out The Masters Club™ and Pendleton 6-Pack to save even more!
Playing Pendleton is Like Playing Golf in Scotland
without the Cost of the Airfare!?
Click here for your tee time today or Call – (804) 448-4727
Here's some tips on how to play Pendleton Best - Front Nine Back Nine
Here's what golfers like you have to say
about Pendleton Golf Club...
"Immaculate, Player-Friendly, Challenging, & Close To Home!!!"
"I am more than happy to say that Pendleton is more than a GEM! I played it for the first time summer of 2014 (how did I not know this great course was so close?) and I couldn't believe how immaculate it was...not to mention challenging and player-friendly at the same time. I have played more golf at South Carolina resorts than in Virginia the past ten years and they have nothing to offer that Pendleton match or better...except it's close to HOME!!! I am already planning my 2015 playing schedule to allow two trips a month to Pendleton."
- Mark Strickler
"In the past 5 years, I've played every course in the area ... I ABSOLUTELY PREFER PENDELTON!"
"Pendleton golf course is one of the best courses in the Fredericksburg area. As a novice golfer, the course is challenging, yet fair, a perfect blend for golfers like myself who enjoys time on the course. I often golf with my children, who are also novices, and really enjoy the laid-back setting professional atmosphere. The staff is polite and professional and drive to make each experience the best it can be. In the past five years, I've played it every course in the area, but I absolutely prefer Pendleton golf course over the others."
- Sean Fregoso
"We always love playing the course, great layout that is always in fantastic condition. My friends and I come down to the course together from more than an hour away, but the course is well worth the drive. I hope to play it a lot more this year. On our most recent trip there a member of our group made a hole in one on number 3, so it was an great memory. We had not been there in a while but the course was in just as good a shape as I remembered despite the cold winter. Thanks again, hope to see you soon."
- Mark Behbahani